The 23rd Ireland International Conference on Education (IICE) is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education. It is a biannual conference (April and October). The IICE-2023 Spring conference will be held from the 11th to 13th of April at the Royal Marine Hotel, Dún Laoghaire, Ireland. The IICE promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Education. The aim of IICE is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy. The IICE-2023 invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation. The IICE-2023 in April main theme is Global Issues in Education and Research.
Who should attend the IICE?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
The IICE attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend IICE?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents, Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences.
All the accepted abstracts, extended abstracts and papers will appear in the proceedings and modified version of selected papers will be published in special issues peer reviewed journals and book chapters.
The IICE-2023 seeks patrons for its upcoming conference to be held in Ireland. We have limited and unlimited patronage opportunities available and it is first-come, first-served, so please act quickly!