The IICE-2019 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
- There is a maximum of one poster per presenting author.
- Please visit the IICE-2019 website for registration information.
|Poster/Demo Proposal Submission||May 20, 2019|
|Notification of Poster/Demo Acceptance||May 25, 2019|
- You must submit a 250 word poster abstract that will be included in the electronic conference proceedings by the 30th of June, 2019.
- All posters will be displayed throughout the conference in the main hall. You must print your poster on A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm).
- All posters will be included in the conference programme as “Poster Sessions”. You must prepare a short poster presentation (not more than 20 minutes) using Microsoft Power Point (slides).
- Please submit the final version of your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The poster presentations will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- An updated demo summary (PDF format) in two-column conference format, up to 3 pages long may be submitted directly to email@example.com by the 30th of June, 2019. The summary will be made available via IICE web page. The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
- The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
The IICE do not have facility for authors to prepare their posters on site, so it is the responsibility of the presenter to prepare their poster before arriving at the conference venue.